Welcome to Lrmod.net!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Lightroom’s Website, located at https://lrmod.net/
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use https://lrmod.net/ if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, the Privacy Notice and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Customer”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person who logs into this website and complies with the Company’s terms and conditions. “Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Us”, “Our” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties” or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake our process of assisting the Client in the most appropriate manner to meet the Client’s needs in relation to the provision of the Company’s specified services, in accordance with and subject to the applicable laws of the Netherlands. The use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalized and/or he or they are interchangeable and are therefore deemed to have the same meaning.
Unless otherwise stated, Lightroom and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on lrmod.net. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access it from lrmod.net for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from lrmod.net
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from lrmod.net
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from lrmod.net
- Redistribute content from lrmod.net
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the lrmod.net.
Some parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and share opinions and information in certain areas of the website. lrmod.net does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Lightroom Mod, its representatives and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posted them. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Lightroom shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Lightroom reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You grant Lightroom Mod a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit Your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
Bu kuruluşlar, ana sayfamıza, yayınlara veya diğer Web sitesi bilgilerine, bağlantı verildiği sürece bağlantı verebilirler: (a) herhangi bir şekilde aldatıcı olmadığı; (b) bağlantı veren tarafın ve ürünlerinin ve/veya hizmetlerinin sponsorluğunu, onayını veya onayını yanlış bir şekilde ima etmediği; ve (c) bağlantı veren tarafın sitesinin bağlamına uyduğu sürece.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink will compensate for the absence of Lightroom Mod; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our homepage as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and you are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to Lightroom Mod Apk. Please include your name, the name of your organization, your contact details and the URL of your site, a list of URLs you intend to link to our Website and a list of URLs you would like to link to on our site. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Lightroom’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We will not be held responsible for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or a specific link from our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website on an ongoing basis, you agree to be bound by and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
Web sitemizde herhangi bir nedenle rahatsız edici bir bağlantı bulursanız, bizimle her an iletişime geçebilir ve bilgi verebilirsiniz. Bağlantıları kaldırma taleplerini değerlendireceğiz, ancak bunu yapmak veya size doğrudan yanıt vermek zorunda değiliz.
Bu web sitesindeki bilgilerin doğru olduğunu garanti etmiyoruz, eksiksizliğini veya doğruluğunu garanti etmiyoruz; web sitesinin kullanılabilir kalmasını veya web sitesindeki materyalin güncel tutulmasını sağlamayı da taahhüt etmiyoruz.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss / damage.